Saturday, May 25, 2013

Back from Over Seas and ready for a big week

We have just arrived back in Australia from our Disney Cruise through the Caribbean and four days with Meghans Dad in San Fransisco. We had a great time and now time to get back into treatment. Having chemo just before flying out was OK but I was a little out of it for the first few days. On Monday I have blood tests, a scan, a Doctors appointment with Dr K and hopefully chemo if my bloods come back OK. I am not expecting any good news news this time round and will not until I get back into a routine with chemo. We are still moving to the Sunshine Coast in the next few weeks and organizing treatment at the Nambour Hospital. I will leave it at that for now as I will update my blog after Mondays results.

No comments:

Post a Comment