Thursday, April 4, 2013

Treatment is back on

Hi to All, It's been a week or so and have just got back from our holiday. The holiday was fantastic and we all had the best time and I even felt normal for a change instead of feeling like I had a full-time hangover.The day after getting back I had blood tests, a CT scan and yes the bloods came back positive which meant I had a full dose of chemo today. So far feeling reasonably good but early days as of yet. I have plenty of nausea medication so will keep these up for the next 5 days. I have a Doctors appointment next Monday which will give us the results of today's CT Scan and last blood tests. Not expecting too much as I have only had one full treatment before the scan and bloods. If all goes well and I can keep up the routine I expect the next results will be much better.I will update after my next Doctors appointment. Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment