Friday, January 4, 2013

Looking stable and positive results

I can't believe how quick time flys and especially considering it has been Xmas and New Year. We had a really good festive season which was quiet as we only had Megs sister up here for Xmas. Nice and relaxing enjoying each others company. I have had some more blood tests come back since my last post and they are positive. My cancer cell count has come down again from 5150 to 3910. I have also put on another kilo and a half. This is good to see and hopefully will continue until we get down to an acceptable level to stablise off at. If we can then maintain this level without the side effects taking over we should be able to continue on this protocol for awhile. Dr K is happy with the results and said he does not see such good results from second time around on any protocol, so happy to be the high achiever. In all I feel OK in myself but the Chemo does knock me around for the first few days, but happy to put up with it as long as we are seeing results. At this stage I am not looking at any further research tests and just want to see how well we go on the standard Chemo for now.My lung infection has cleared up with the last round of antibiotics and the ulsers seem to have nearly healed which means my eating has improved hence some gain in weight. I still have the lump in my groin which is a concern but will bring up with Dr K on my next visit on the 14th of January. So until then I hope everyone is recovering from the Xmas period and back into daily life again. Goodbye for now and as always thank all of you who pray for me on a regular basis I do really appreciate everyone's thoughts and well wishes.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year David to you & your loved ones!

    As someone who has a loved one who is about to begin the journey you are on, I am very grateful to you for giving me a better understanding of what this will entail. Thank you so much & continued strength & courage to you & your family!

    I always look forward to your entries & will continue follow your journey...cheering you from afar.

    Hanna from Israel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m giving a testimony about Dr. KOKOBI the great Herbalist, he has the
    cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my  breast cancer, though I
    went through different website I saw different testimonies about
    different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: ‘Many people have
    the breast cancer remedy, So why are people still suffering from it?’ I thought of
    it, then I decided to contact kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com , I didn’t believe him that
    much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed
    some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it
    (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery,
    he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I
    will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him
    and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was
    tested breast cancer negative, if you are breast cancer patient or any cancer patient at all. Do me
    a favour for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make
    sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that
    I referenced you.. contact him via: kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com You can also message him on whatsapp +254746618873 and for more info message me @ pamela.drews77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete